Friday, September 23, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #6

The time is just flying by now, aided by Six Sentence Sundays

This week I skip ahead in my newly titled WIP, The Wolf in the Neighborhood, Book One of the Wolf Smitten series. 
Krissy and Derek are about to spend their first night together. I know, it's quick for them to get together so soon, but when you know, you know!

She lifted her face to look him in the eyes. It felt so cliché, like the romance movies her sister had made her watch growing up, but she didn’t want to ruin the moment by pulling away. It was clear Derek felt the same, as he slowly leaned in closer, asking with his eyes if she felt the same attraction. Krissy answered his unspoken question by pulling him closer and gently kissing his lips. It soon turned in to a hungry, passionate kiss, as their hands began to wander. She moaned in her throat as his hands sent shivers all over her hot skin.

10 comments:

  1. Great use of description really liked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Morbius, can't wait to get this hot little number finished and submitted, then it will be on to the second in the series!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm really lovely Phoenix, I NEED MORE!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! It felt very real and it was a scene I could relate to... as I experienced a similar scenario on my second date with the new boyfriend ;) I have to agree: When you know, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ana, couldn't agree more. My fiance and I have been together for 6 years, met in person and have been inseperable ever since!
    Thanks Tessa and Ana, really happy with how this is going. I've come a long way with my writing in a short amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely! very hot..well done.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Liz, and thanks Sandra! I've decided to enter The Wolf in the Neighborhood in Mills & Boon's New Voices Contest, I'll post a link for anyone interested in voting once it's up. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete