Thursday, November 10, 2011

Review of Reclaimed by Kim Faulks

Reclaimed hits the ground running, starting with strong emotions and building the character of Natalie very quickly. Having read as many books as I have, with the majority set in alternate worlds or America, it is a fresh change to read one that is based in Australia, country of origin for Miss Faulks and myself.
 Even if I didn’t already know it was a paranormal, there are hints and slight suggestions to the mystical, which drew me in more than if it had been obvious. Sometimes the hint is more tantalizing than a flat out statement.
Ms Faulks really knows how to work the sensual scenes, spreading a sinfully superb setting of seduction. With each twist and turn Kim Faulks drew me in to her story even more. This is one author who can pack a whole lot of story in to a short space without losing detail or overwhelming a reader; to manage such a feat takes real skill and Ms Faulks certainly has plenty of that.Reclaimed sets up what promises to be a fantastic series, and I highly look forward to future stories from Ms Faulks! 
Check out the video advertisement on Youtube!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. I am so glad you enjoyed it and I look forward you reading the next part to the series.

    ReplyDelete