Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Go check out my interview over on the blog run by Steve Tindle and Brenda Woody!

Brenda and Steve, Authors of Erotica: Meet Author Phoenix Johnson and read about her upcoming release The Wolf in the Neighborhood...:       Phoenix Johnson is an Australian author who has always had the passion for the written word. She had her nose in at least one book...

I'm thrilled to show off my second ever author interview! Brenda and Steve ask fantastic questions that really got me thinking, and they're awesome people to talk to. Go check out the interview, read the blurb and excerpt of The Wolf in the Neighborhood, to be released 2013, check out some pictuures and learn a bit about Phoenix Johnson, Author! And don't forget, follow the Smashwords link to get your free copy of Postcards of Passion, which includes my own short story, Joanna's Rush!