Sunday, May 6, 2012

Promo Monday with Jennifer Labelle

Well Promo Monday's are very popular it seems, and shall be continuing far in to the future. Many authors are signing up for these Mondays, and this week The Phoenix is pleased to have Jennifer Labelle talking about her lovly book Second Chance Love with two stars of the story, Teegan and Liam. Take it away Jennifer!

~A character interview with Second Chance Love's Teegan and Liam, by Jennifer Labelle~


Well, Today I'm delighted to introduce you to Teegan Hallowell, and Liam Bates from my Secret Cravings Publishing release 'Second Chance Love.'
Jennifer: Good morning, it's great to be back in Digby with the two of you. I can never get enough of the beautiful Nova Scotia landscape, and the deliciously fresh seafood entrée's here. Of course it always helps when your family is from here as well. J

Teegan: Hi Jennifer, it's a great morning isn't it? I didn't know your family was from Digby.

Liam: It's a small world indeed, good morning, Jennifer. Have you had our scallops recently?

Jennifer: *grins* Not from Digby exactly, but from Nova Scotia for sure, and no, Liam, I haven't had the pleasure yet. I'm more of a lobster and shrimp kind of girl.

Liam: You should give them a try while you're visiting. Digby is a scallop town, best known for the biggest and freshest you'll ever get. You should stay for lunch after we're done here. Teegan's an amazing cook.

Teegan: *laughs* why thank you, my love. I'm glad you enjoy my cooking as much as I do. *rubs her belly out of habit*

Jennifer: Thank you, both, and may I say, Teegan you're absolutely glowing. Pregnancy really suits you. When's the joyous due date?

Teegan: Thank you, Jennifer between this bundle of joy, the beautiful step son I have, and Liam's loving I finally feel like I'm the luckiest woman alive. We're due to meet little Ella, in just three months time. I'm so excited.

Liam: *leans over adoringly to kiss Teegan* As am I. This beautiful lady is about to bless us with a daughter. I'm the lucky one.

Jennifer: Congratulations, one of you is finally having a girl. Susan and Claire must be just as overjoyed as the two of you are right now with the news.

Teegan: Are they ever… *laughs* Susan is determined to have a third child more than ever now to give Ella a playmate, and Claire is just so happy after their son, Justin, was born that I think she's planning my daughters betrothal before she's even born.

Liam: Hey, hey now. Let's not rush things here. I mean my daughter is not even here yet and already you're talking about potential husbands. That is not what a father wants to talk about. Thank god, she has her older brother to protect her.

Teegan: : *giggles* Well, Justin is pretty cute so you never know…

Jennifer: *chuckles* I think there's a long way yet before either of you have to worry about boyfriends. Speaking of bigger brothers, how did LJ take the news?

Liam: Teegan is the mother LJ never had, and I'm blessed that he loves her almost as much as I do. When we told him Teegan was pregnant he was so excited, and has been active in the entire pregnancy. In fact he was there with us when we had the last ultrasound to find out.

Teegan: LJ has been amazing throughout the whole experience. We instantly bonded the moment I returned to Digby, in fact, and I love him to pieces. He's very excited and ready to spoil her like crazy. We all are.

Jennifer: That's wonderful. It's great to hear that everything is still going so well for the two of you. There were a few big changes in one way or another when Teegan returned to Digby, first with making the big move back, and then adjusting to the new life. It was certainly a dangerous and rocky road to gain the happiness you both so clearly deserve. How does it feel to finally have your story out there?

Teegan: Coming home to Digby was one of my smartest decisions, and I like to concentrate on the love story that came of it, not my near death experience with Oliver. I'm happy with how it turned out, and try to stay positive as much as I can now that I don't have to worry anymore. This is our second chance love, and I think you did a great job writing about it.

Liam: I agree one hundred percent, and it was one hell of a ride. I hope everyone enjoys the hard work you went through to get our story out there, and who knows it may help someone out there who feels like giving up. Life is what you make of it, and there is always the potential for a happily ever after if you work at it. After all, I was lucky enough to have found mine.

Teegan: *looks at Liam adoringly* My hero!

Jennifer: Is he ever. *sigh* You're both two very lucky people, and it was a pleasure to do this for the two of you. I'd like to thank you for letting me interview you today. I loved telling your story especially because of the happily ever after ending. It's a shame it doesn't happen more often when a woman is in the situation you were in, Teegan, and I'm happy I was able to give your fans such a happy update.

Teegan: I agree, Jennifer. Thank you so much. *giggles* Fans? It still seems weird to hear it, but I'm grateful.

Liam: It's always a pleasure to see you again, Jennifer. Feel free to visit anytime. We'd love for you to meet, Ella.

Jennifer: I'd love that.

So there you have it folks, if you all liked the interview, and want a great love story to warm you up at night, then check out Second Chance Love, today!

Please enjoy the blurb below, and a brief excerpt;

~SECOND CHANCE LOVE~

Goody, goody Teegan Hallowell was tired of being teased for following the rules. So, when her brother's sexy friend shows an interest, she rebels, and learns all about the good kind of bad.

Now ten years later, Teegan returns home to escape a horrible mistake, but wonders if she's made an even bigger one by returning. There was a reason she left Digby, when her dreams shattered and the man she loved betrayed her. So when she realizes she's still in love with him, matters become complicated when he reveals her reason for leaving him was all in vain.

Liam Bates has every intention of loving Teegan again, but she's had it rough and he needs to rebuild her trust. The spark is still there, and as they explore what once was, their love is tested when Teegan disappears, and Liam will stop at nothing until he finds her again.

BUY LINKS:

Secret Cravings Publishing:


ARe:


Amazon:



EXCERPT:

“So tell me, do you usually take your dates on such a breathtaking adventure, or am I special?”

“Only you.” He kissed the side of her face before resting his chin at the top of her head and wrapping his arms around her. “And you are definitely something special. I normally don't take this boat for whale watching either. This one I use more often for personal use and for when I take tourists fishing. I just thought it would be more comfortable for us tonight.”

“It's a great boat. What one would you normally take?”

“A Zodiac.”

“Zodiac?” She turned to look at him, “Right now you're speaking a foreign language to me. I have no idea what type of boat that is.”

She could feel the vibration in his stomach as he laughed silently. “It's similar to those used by Marine Biologists.” He shrugged, “It's just a whale watching boat and much smaller than this one.”

“Interesting, I may have to take one of your public tours sometime. I do really love your personal ones too though. So what made you decide to open up your own business?”

“I've just always loved the water. Swimming, fishing, and exploring. After LJ was born, and I got things sorted with custody after Lucy left, I began to study Marine biology and I started from there.”

“And your logo?” Teegan smiled, “I couldn't help but notice the bright yellow sun next to the bold letters of “Bates Tours”. You really do love the sunshine, don't you?”

“I do,” he whispered. “What can I say, I love the brightness that it brings to my day. The gold highlights that call out to me. Your beautiful heart shaped face, cute little button nose.” He kissed her quickly there. “Soft, lush lips that beg to be tasted.” He kissed her quickly again. “Creamy skin, and curves in all the right places. Breasts that fit perfectly in my hands, a butt I can't help but want to squeeze and taste. Your long beautiful legs I ache to have wrapped around me. Not only beautiful on the outside, you're the total package in here as well.” He pointed to her heart. “I love that you're so good with LJ and that he likes you to. Honestly, I'm not sure why I put the sun with my logo, I guess I just thought it looked good. One thing I do know is that the only sunshine I care to concentrate on is the one I have my arms around right now.”



AUTHOR LINKS:






Best wishes,

Jennifer.