Sunday, October 28, 2012

Another Update Monday!

That's right, once again it's purely an update day.  Study has kept me pretty busy lately, with two assignments due at the end of the week but I've been lucky enough that all my hard work recently means that I've been able to submit both early! Leaves plenty of time to work on this second proof, as well as write some more on Leader of The Pack and geared up for my first NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). With everything going on, I'm unsure how well I'll be able to hit the goal, but it's worth a shot!
Planning on having a go at a new story, one I've started recently as a short, inspired by a competition by a friend on Facebook. I've also used it for an assignment for my writing unit in university. So hopefully I can expand it in to something fantastic and worth publishing! 
I've also recently discovered a fantastic band! A friend has been going on about them for a number of months now, but I only just got around to checking out their music yesterday. And now I'm hooked! Steam Powered Giraffe is quite a good band; their music is very catchy, and has me in a real mellow mood while I listen to them. I have their Youtube channel doing loops! Go check them out! This is Honeybee, the first song of theirs that I heard. They make me want to dress up in steampunk clothing and robot make up and do a photo shoot with some friends!
Some of you may remember that a couple months ago, we had a small car crash that resulted in our car being written off. Well, it's been 3 months now, and we've had the new car for about two weeks. The little Civic is doing great! An excellent bargain, and in better condition than the Commodore was when we got it. One less thing to worry about, now!

Well, I think that's all, I really should go get some study, proof-reading or writing. Something more productive than Facebook games!!