Sunday, September 30, 2012

Promo Monday with Scarlett Black

This week is another author featured in Naughty Nights Press's Campus Sexploits 3. Please welcome the saucy temptress Scarlett Black!!

Miss Barnes is the University campus librarian. If a student is falling behind or if a Professor needs research assistance, she will gladly lend her expertise. She likes giving personalized attention to anyone that needs her. Wearing stiletto boots and short skirts, Miss Barnes will fulfill your every fantasy and more. Don’t be shy, step right up and ask her for help. She’s more than happy to hold a specially tailored study session with you.
 
Campus Sexploits 3 Naughty Bit. ****The leather couch is in my office for the nights I have had to work late and it provides a very comfortable relaxing space when the need arises. Knowing it is positioned so Seth can see me, I stretch on my tiptoes for a book on the top shelf of the bookcase. The movement caused my skirt to inch up and my sweater to tighten even more. I knew he was appreciateing the view.
Just as I had a hold on the book, I lost my grip and it fell to the floor. Bending over to give him an ample view of my backside and a glimpse of my soaked, black panties, I picked up the book. Turning around, I saw Seth adjusting his very prominent erection in his snug-fitting jeans.
"Oh Seth, it looks like we have found another problem. Would you like my help with that also?"
With understanding in his eyes, “Yes, Ms. Barnes,” he replied in a whisper.
I walked over and stood in front of him, my legs slightly spread. He shifted on the sofa and I could smell his arousal, musky and all man. I lifted my sweater over my head, revealing a black, lacy bra. The movement created more friction on my already hardened nipples. I folded my sweater and placed it on a chair. Everything has it’s place.
Find Scarlett in the following places:
Blog 
Buy Campus Sexploits 3 in the following places:
ARe

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me stop by <3
    Xoxoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete