Sunday, January 20, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I've just been nominated  by Christina Cole for the "Very Inspiring Blogger" award. Christina is the author of Time for Love, a wonderful place where romance writers and readers meet. Definitely worth checking out!

Here's my award! 


The Rules:


  1. Display the award logo on your blog.
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
  3. State 7 things about yourself.
  4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
  5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award's requirements.
That's all!

7 THINGS ABOUT ME

  1. I am horse crazy. Seriously. I dream them, I write about them, I draw them. I love their scent and their strong, graceful beauty. I've always loved them, and although most young girls love horses at one stage, I never out-grew it. 
  2. I'm tattoo crazy. Although I only have one (for now!), I have many others planned, and can't wait to be back in the chair getting inked. I love the sensation. I don't find it painful, but relaxing. 
  3. I have an eclectic taste in just about everything. Music, for example: some of my favourite bands/artists? No Doubt, The Beatles, Michael Buble, Bryan Adams, Linkin Park, Korn, Limp Bizkit and Steam Powered Giraffe. *Shrugs* What can I say, I'm a complicated little cookie.
  4. Speaking of cookies, I love baking, and am a mostly self taught cook. I love making muffins particularly, though I make a mean roast chicken with home made bread stuffing and home made chicken gravy! Oooh so good.
  5. I'm a nerd. Angel, Buffy, The Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter... Sci-fi/paranormal stuff, and I'm almost guaranteed to love it. Almost. 
  6. The almost: Twilight. *gag* sorry to anyone who reads this and is a fan, but no. No no no no no. I cannot stand that series. I watched the first movie and was shaking my head in anger the whole time. It's just not for me. I like my vampires bloody, emotional and non-glittery. Give me Lestat, Angel and Spike anyday!
  7. I'm Pagan. No, that doesn't mean I sacrifice goats and virgins. But I do believe in the balance of nature, and that we need to be taking better care of each other and the world we live in. After all, it's our only one. And I don't think that some invisible man/creature/floating bowl of spaghetti is going to save us. No, it's up to us to save us. Our energy would be better spent saving and creating rather than destroying. We are beings of energy. Time we used our energy for good. 

15 Other Inspiring Blogs