Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mid Week Promo with Victoria Black

So I was supposed to host Victoria on a previous Monday and it completely slipped my mind. I don't know how, that's just how my mind is right now. So, with my tail between my legs so to speak, I'm hosting her promo today, so take it away Victoria!


Heavenly Revenge by Victoria Black

An erotic, romantic fantasy

Thank you so much, Phoenix, for letting me talk about my newest e-book, Heavenly Revenge, which was released Secret Cravings Publishers on 31st January.

I love revenge stories. Any time I see "revenge" in a romance title, I'm there. It's not because I'm cruel. It's because I love the yummy conflict the revenge scenario creates. Then there's the whole enemy/attraction scenario. Oh Yum Yum.

Needless to say, both of these delicious premises are central to Heavenly Revenge.

So for an little wee appetiser (Blurb, if we're going to be all authorish):

Revenge can be cold and cruel.

When Rose dies before her time, two sweet, old angels send her on a mission to save another world. The angels worry she will be no match for the land's strong and handsome king. However Rose has learned a bitter lesson courtesy of her unfaithful and very ex boyfriend. She is strong too.

But when the lovely Rose meets King Andrejs, she has a sweet battle on her hands. He believes she is an enemy spy who has learned a secret that may affect the outcome of the war raging between his kingdom and the land to the north. It is against Andrejs' code to hurt a woman.

But, as both he and Rose discover, revenge doesn't have to be cold or cruel. Revenge can be hot and very pleasurable indeed.

And, for the entree, otherwise known as an excerpt, I decided to keep with the food theme and head toward the end of the story, where my couple is getting on a little better. Might be because I'm hungry. Or it might be I just like this bit:

Time for a taste of that domination he'd promised her. He bit back a laugh as he foresaw her indignant reaction. "This is where you need to realize you’re in my power. You like what I'm doing to you, don’t you?"

"Yes! And will you stop talk—"

"But I don’t choose to continue. I want my fruit to have a different flavor." With one hand pressing down on her leg, and using the strength of his body to hold down her other one, he enjoyed once more this view of Rose's helpless exposure.

Then he pushed some berries deep inside her with his fingers. Holding her legs apart, he again dipped his head. This time he licked as far as he could inside her. “Yes, such a different flavor your lovely cunt gives the fruit. Since you seem to be something of a gourmet, I wish you could try it, but right now, I’m not sure how it could be done."

She giggled.

You can purchase Heavenly Revenge from Secret Cravings, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Bookstrand and ARe.
Check out Victoria's Website and Facebook page.