Saturday, December 27, 2014

Lots of changes to come!

So I'm going to apologise right now in case my posts become a little sporadic over the coming months. I have some busy times ahead that involve a book launch, preparing another book for editing and then editing two others on top of writing, studying, blogging and promoting. Let me tell you, it's going to be one crazy 2015! But in all the good ways, of course. And that's just all my online work, let alone my personal life! Yes, this will be very interesting indeed. Time to learn how to juggle? Hehehe... It's going to be a hectic schedule for a while, that's for sure. So I thought while I think of it, and have a moment, I will say something now. Please bare with me, it will all be worth it, I promise! I will try to keep up with Tantalising Tuesday, Thursday Tastes and Flash Fiction Fridays, but there will be some weeks where I miss one, two or all three posts. I will try my best, though, since Blogger does allow me to schedule posts so far in advance.
Right now, I have to hop back to organising this launch, since I'm back to studying tomorrow. But I can't wait to share with you all my progress!